Tuesday 2 May 2017

Casual Everyday Look

 

Supreme / H&M x The Weeknd / Nike


I really like this look as it's quite plain and simple, yet the range of colours make this outfit stand out. On top I have the Supreme striped twill crewneck made of 100% preshrunk cotton. I got this as a birthday gift from my sister but I know it costs about £80 retail. The quality of the crewneck is really nice and feels almost knitted. I sometimes like to wear it with a black bomber jacket or a long trench coat, but as it was warm on the day this was taken I wore it without outerwear.


Since year 10 I always wore black skinny jeans as I always thought blue jeans were not my style. However, I went into H&M around a month ago and noticed that they had done a collaboration with the famous singer, The Weeknd. Overall, the collection was really nice and featured a range of hoodies, jackets, t-shirts and jeans. In particular, I really liked the blue jeans that were in his collection, which retailed at £29.99. I feel like the slim fit style is on trend right now and the way they fitted was really different, considering I have been wearing simple, black skinny jeans for around 4 years. I wear them most days with anything I have in my wardrobe as they generally seem to go with everything I have.


Lastly, I have my Nike Air Max 95's in white and black, which retailed from around £120. I was skeptical about buying these as these shoes in particular had stigmas attached to them that they were only worn by 'chavs'. However, I liked them because of the unique shape and chunky style they have to them and they really stood out to me. I feel like they complete this look as if I would have gone for a more darker shoe, I just don't think the look would be as complete. I like the white Nike socks that I wore with this look as they almost blend in with the shoe and link well with the blue jeans.

Do you like this outfit? Is there anything you would change about this look? What are you wearing now that it's approaching summer? Let me know in the comment section below, would be great to hear what you have to say!

Thanks, Harry x

Images by Georgia Gadsby

No comments:

Post a Comment