Friday 19 May 2017

Maison De Choup SS17 Launch Party - Warrior Not Worrier



Guess / H&M / Dr. Martins

George Hodgson, creator of Maison De Choup, invited my friend and I to the launch event for the SS17 Warrior Not Worrier collection. The event was filled with a positive vibe, providing refreshing cocktails, good music and a chance to mingle with designers, press and fellow bloggers.


The collection was presented at the front of the room, which featured a range of t-shirts and hoodies that when bought, 25% of the sales goes to the Young Minds Charity; a charity that supports children and young people, focusing on mental health issues.



I went with a fellow blogger and friend of mine, Georgia Megan, who gave me this opportunity to go to the event and with this, introduced me to bloggers that she knows and loves.


Thank you so much @georgedavidhodgson for inviting me to view the latest collection, you can check out the collection in the link below!

Thanks, Harry x


1 comment: